Guid-Mornin' to our Majesty!
May Heaven augment your blisses
On ev'ry new birth-day ye see,
A humble poet wishes.
My bardship here, at your Levee
On sic a day as this is,
Is sure an uncouth sight to see,
Amang thae birth-day dresses
Sae fine this day.
- Francisco X. Alarcón - “Mexican” Is Not a Noun
- Francisco X. Alarcón - To Those Who Have Lost Everything
- Richard Crashaw - Out of Catullus
- Folk - The magic porridge pot
- Folk - "Robin the Bobbin, the big-bellied Ben..."
- Elizabeth Willis - Steady Digression to a Fixed Point
- Joseph Brodsky - The End of a Beautiful Era
- Sara Littlecrow-Russell - Ghost Dance
- Tony Barnstone - Parable in Praise of Violence
- Abigail Deutsch - After the Disaster