Little Boy Blue,
Come blow your horn,
The sheep's in the meadow,
The cow's in the corn;
Where is that boy
Who looks after the sheep?
Under the haystack
Will you wake him?
Oh no, not I,
For if I do
He will surely cry.
- Francisco X. Alarcón - “Mexican” Is Not a Noun
- Francisco X. Alarcón - To Those Who Have Lost Everything
- Folk - "Robin the Bobbin, the big-bellied Ben..."
- Folk - "Hickery Pickery, pease scon..."
- Folk - The magic porridge pot
- Richard Crashaw - Out of Catullus
- Mark Jarman - Unholy Sonnet 13
- Elizabeth Willis - Steady Digression to a Fixed Point
- Sara Littlecrow-Russell - Ghost Dance
- Joseph Brodsky - The End of a Beautiful Era