Goosey goosey gander,
Whither shall I wander?
Upstairs and downstairs
And in my lady's chamber.
There I met an old man
Who wouldn't say his prayers,
So I took him by his left leg
And threw him down the stairs.
- Francisco X. Alarcón - “Mexican” Is Not a Noun
- Francisco X. Alarcón - To Those Who Have Lost Everything
- Folk - "Robin the Bobbin, the big-bellied Ben..."
- Folk - "Hickery Pickery, pease scon..."
- Folk - The magic porridge pot
- Richard Crashaw - Out of Catullus
- Mark Jarman - Unholy Sonnet 13
- Elizabeth Willis - Steady Digression to a Fixed Point
- Sara Littlecrow-Russell - Ghost Dance
- Joseph Brodsky - The End of a Beautiful Era