Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker’s man.
Bake me a cake as fast as you can;
Pat it and prick it and mark it with B,
Put it in the oven for baby and me.
- Francisco X. Alarcón - To Those Who Have Lost Everything
- Francisco X. Alarcón - “Mexican” Is Not a Noun
- Folk - "Hickery Pickery, pease scon..."
- Folk - "Robin the Bobbin, the big-bellied Ben..."
- Joseph Brodsky - The End of a Beautiful Era
- Richard Crashaw - Out of Catullus
- Folk - The magic porridge pot
- Gordon Henry Jr. - When Names Escaped Us
- Mark Jarman - Unholy Sonnet 13
- Sara Littlecrow-Russell - Ghost Dance