A WOMAN waits for me—she contains all, nothing is lacking,
Yet all were lacking, if sex were lacking, or if the moisture of the right man were lacking.
- Francisco X. Alarcón - To Those Who Have Lost Everything
- Francisco X. Alarcón - “Mexican” Is Not a Noun
- Folk - "Hickery Pickery, pease scon..."
- Folk - "Robin the Bobbin, the big-bellied Ben..."
- Joseph Brodsky - The End of a Beautiful Era
- Richard Crashaw - Out of Catullus
- Folk - The magic porridge pot
- Mark Jarman - Unholy Sonnet 13
- Elizabeth Willis - Steady Digression to a Fixed Point
- Sara Littlecrow-Russell - Ghost Dance