My heart is like a singing bird
Whose nest is in a water'd shoot;
My heart is like an apple-tree
Whose boughs are bent with thickset fruit;
My heart is like a rainbow shell
That paddles in a halcyon sea;
My heart is gladder than all these
Because my love is come to me.
- Francisco X. Alarcón - To Those Who Have Lost Everything
- Francisco X. Alarcón - “Mexican” Is Not a Noun
- Folk - "Hickery Pickery, pease scon..."
- Folk - "Robin the Bobbin, the big-bellied Ben..."
- Joseph Brodsky - The End of a Beautiful Era
- Richard Crashaw - Out of Catullus
- Folk - The magic porridge pot
- Mark Jarman - Unholy Sonnet 13
- Gordon Henry Jr. - When Names Escaped Us
- Sara Littlecrow-Russell - Ghost Dance