A wise old owl lived in an oak
The more he saw the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard.
Why can't we all be like that wise old bird?
- Francisco X. Alarcón - “Mexican” Is Not a Noun
- Francisco X. Alarcón - To Those Who Have Lost Everything
- Folk - "Robin the Bobbin, the big-bellied Ben..."
- Folk - The magic porridge pot
- Richard Crashaw - Out of Catullus
- Elizabeth Willis - Steady Digression to a Fixed Point
- Mark Jarman - Unholy Sonnet 13
- Sara Littlecrow-Russell - Ghost Dance
- Joseph Brodsky - The End of a Beautiful Era
- Folk - "Hickery Pickery, pease scon..."